Just want to say, thank you for all you A23 guys.
The patient service to get my problem out.
This R4i SDHC 3DS is released by the famous R4i-SDHC team, which is is a Nintendo 3DS compatible flash cartridge. It enables your Nintendo 3DS or DSi or DSi XL to accept a micro SD memory card - which in turn means on your 3DS you can watch 3D movie, play music, browse pictures and so much more! What you have in this card is fully customizable graphical user interface, 100% compatible with all NDS rom games, the full support of DSi homebrew and many additional features that work very well. It is the complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or any messy software. When what really matters for you is playing all your favorite DS and DSi Homebrew - then 3DS Card is your only option - a very good choice.
Official website: http://www.r4i-sdhc.com
• Plug & play - no hacking of the 3DS required
• 100% compatibility, supports clean ROM - works on all operating system functions
• Supports MicroSDHC high capacity memory cards up to 32GB in size
• NDS rom Save type automatically detected, without applying any database type
• SaveGames stored directly to MicroSD rather than to use onboard flash
• Simple, easily customizable user interface. Both the touch screen and keyboard support
• Uses microSD, MicroSDHC & SDXC cards, FAT16 and FAT32, NTFS, exFAT
• Excellent homebrew compatibility
• Moonshell for multimedia functions offer
• Supports Wi-Fi, DS rumble pack and DS browser
• Same size as an original DS / DSi game cartridge
• Supports different speeds of micro SD cards
• Upgradable Firmware (OS / Bios / Kernel)
• Boot clean dump images (downloadable from internet)
• Built-in PassMe (NO need for any boot cartridge / passcard etc.)
Kingston 4GB MicroSDHC Card
Starting at 4GB, microSDHC cards offer higher storage for more music, more videos, more pictures, more games --- more of everything you need in today's mobile world. Kingston's microSDHC cards use the new speed class rating of Class 4 that guarantee a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/sec. for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC. Identical in physical size to standard microSD card, the microSDHC cards are designed to comply with SD Specification Version 2.00 and are only recognized by microSDHC host devices. They can be used as full-size SDHC cards when used with the included adapter. To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC or SDHC logo on host devices
Memory Card 4GB storage card for your microSDHC compatible mobile device.
When combined with a Kingston adapter, this card can be used as a full-size SDHC card.
FAT 32 File Format
Compliant with the SD Specification Version 2.00